This is an example of a HTML caption with a link.

COMPLETE FACEBOOK PROXY WITH AIRTEL

Friends,
here I posting two new proxy for Facebook pc version, after many searching i found its.
and this proxy tested by me and my some buddies. so thanks to them for helping me.
with this proxy you can Login and open & send MSG. even chatting. so friends enjoy free Facebook. U can download by this proxy  350 kbps speed with IDM.
 

PROXY One...  USWEBPROXY.COM

PROXY Two....  WEB-PROXY-ONLINE.COM
 

PORT=80
 

HP=UR FREE SITE

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Info is out of this world, I would love to read more.
    Facebook Proxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. BHAI Koi BIHAR ke liye working tricks hai to do pleze Koi BIHAR e liye koi tricks deta hi nhi hai...

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2011 Farhan Khan . Designed by EduWays - Indian Education Blog